Early morning 1, Water protectors chained to construction machinery.
– Myron Dewey with Digital Smoke Signals (video length 1:59)
Early morning 2, Water protectors chained to construction machinery
–Myron Dewey with Digital Smoke Signals (video length 1:01)
– Fusion (video length 2:05)
Canoes coming into camp
– Daryl Wright (video length 5:15)
Asking permission to come ashore
– Sacred Stone Camp (video length 3:12)
Paddle fly over on the Cannonball River
– Dr0ne2bwild (video length 1:18)
Canoes show up on Cannonball River shores and request to come ashore
– Digital Smoke Signals (video length 0:34)
Michael on support boat, a few canoe families going.
– Sacred Stone Camp (video length 3:10)
More from the support boat
– Sacred Stone Camp (video length 1:42)
– Sacred Stone Camp (video length 0:08)
NW Canoe tribes arrive at historic gathering at Standing Rock – Article with photos
Governor Dairymple‘s Press Conference, requesting National Guard presence. He also sends a message to Water Protectors regarding conduct, “Do so in a respectful and lawful way. Resist any pressure to violate the law and tarnish your message. To all North Dakotans, respect the rights of others. We all have the right to have our voices heard.”
–KFYR-TV (video length 27:52)
In response to the Governor’s press release. A call for more support, Cody Hall responds with request for more support.
– Cody Hall (video length 2:27)
This next video is located in two sections throughout this archive, including:
Drone flyover- evidence of DAPL destroying sacred sites.
– Dr0ne2BWild (video length 0:26)