Page in Making.
Justice for Injured Parties:
- Water Protectors – compensation for damages related to personal injuries and restitution to recovery from damages related to cases of unjust enrichment.
- Standing Rock Sioux Tribe – to recover court costs, attorney’s fees, and media expenditures.
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe – recover court costs, attorney fees, and media expenditures.
- State of North Dakota Taxpayers – spent $38 million for the purpose of unlawfully suppressing First Amendment related activity.
- U.S. Taxpayers – paid $10 million, without consent, to State of North Dakota for the purpose of unlawfully suppressing First Amendment related activity.
- Implement Improved, Accurate History Textbooks throughout U.S. Schools
- Require Two Semesters for Local Indigenous Language Class in All U.S. School Systems